Firstly, an evaluation form is created by an authorized user with Admin rights. Now, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select Manage > Forms as shown below:
- The Design Form page will be displayed as shown below:
- Click on the Create Evaluation Form button.
The following screen appears:
- Select Start with a blank evaluation form which will open up the list of options on the same screen.
- To create a weight-based category, the user needs to select the Yes radio button under Category weight based.
- Once the new form configuration is done, click on the button. Then the system will redirect to the newly created form.
- To provide weight to the category, click on the Add New Category button displayed on the form page.
- Select Start with a blank category on the pop-up screen, which will list out the following options shown on the below screen:
- From the above screen, weight can only be allocated to a category only if the user selects the Scorable checkbox and configures the weight details.
- This condition will be applicable to all the created categories.