The Disposition page allows an admin to manage all the dispositions. An admin has the option to add a new disposition to the QEval system and also to search for an existing disposition. Admin can also edit and delete the disposition.
To access this functionality, select Manage > Disposition as shown below:
Manage Disposition page will be displayed as shown below:
This page displays the list of all the dispositions that are already created for different programs.
Add disposition functionality allows an admin to add a new disposition within the QEval system.
To add the disposition follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Add Disposition button.
The following screen will be displayed:
2. Select Client Name and Program Name from their respective dropdown fields.
3. Enter the name of thedisposition in the Disposition. One can provide multiple dispositions by pressing the Enter key after one disposition.
4. Click button to add the disposition, or click button to reset the fields.
On clicking the submit button the following acknowledgment message will be displayed.
The newly added disposition will be displayed on the Manage Disposition page as shown on the screen below.
A search disposition functionality helps an admin to search active or inactive dispositions.
Click on the Search Disposition button to search for a disposition.
The following screen appears:
The page displays search criteria based on which one can search for a particular disposition. A disposition can be searched on the basis of selected criteria – Program Name, Disposition Name, and Status.
Click button to search the disposition, or click button to reset the search filters.
Based on the applied search filter, all the disposition will be displayed on the Manage Disposition page as shown on the screen below.
The following details will be displayed:
- Program Name: Displays the name of the program for which the disposition is added.
- Disposition: Displays the name of the disposition.
- Status: Select the toggle button to enable or disable the specific disposition.
- Action: Two action icons will be displayed – Edit and Delete.
Click on the Edit icon displayed under the Action column to edit a particular disposition and the Edit Disposition window will be displayed as shown below:
Once the updates are done, click on the Update button to update the changes made.
Then, the acknowledgment message will be displayed as shown below.
From the Manage Disposition , click on the Delete icon to delete the disposition and the following confirmatory message as shown below:
Click button to continue with the deletion of the disposition or click button to cancel the process.