The Training module for QEval includes various conditional points to be implemented in the system.
- A form should include at least one training question.
- A user should select the checkbox of Training Required? while designing an evaluation form as shown highlighted below. To know more about creating and designing of an evaluation form, refer to Forms.
- A form should include at least one of either training format:
- If a form doesn’t have program-wise training then it should include parameter-wise training for all training questions.
- If some of the questions in a form are allotted as parameter-wise training questions and if that particular form is included in the program with a program-wise training module then the rest of the questions of that form will be by default program-wise training questions.
- Agent and his/her supervisor should have View training rights assigned by the admin.
- The admin can also assign Report viewing rights to the supervisor.
A training feature in QEval also includes several email notifications within the module.
Training notification to agent and supervisor via Email: If training has been assigned for an agent then the respective agent and his/her supervisor could be notified about the training through a mail notification. The training mail will be only triggered to the agent and supervisor only if configured by the admin.
- To configure a training mail for a new program, select Manage > Program Configuration > Program.
- Click on Add Program button and the following screen appears.
- Scroll down on the console and select Is Training Mail Required checkbox as shown on the below screen:
- When the above-mentioned checkbox is selected, the system will display options to select the user roles as shown in the below screen:
- Admin has the option to select any one or all the highlighted user roles – Agent, Supervisor, and Other from the options. The selected user(s) will be notified about the training through the mail process. Further, when an admin selects the checkbox for Other apart from Agent and Supervisor, the system will display the distribution list field, wherein the admin can enter the mail addresses of other users separated by commas.
Consistently Training Failing Notification: If an agent fails for three consecutive days in the same parameter during an evaluation, an email notification will be triggered to his supervisor. Further, if an agent fails for two more days in the same parameter, an email will be triggered to the rest of the distribution list along with the supervisor.
- To configure a training mail for a new program, select Manage > Program Configuration > Program and then click on Add Program button. Then, on the displayed screen, scroll down on the console, and select the Consistently Failing Training Notification? checkbox.
- On selecting the checkbox, the system will display options to select the user roles as shown in the below screen:
- While selecting the checkbox for Other, the system will display the distribution list field, where an admin can enter the mail addresses of other users separated by commas.