Once the viewing rights have been provided by the admin, the agent will be able to see the pending training in his/her account.
An agent dashboard includes the Coaching tab as displayed on the below screen:
The Coaching page displays the number of training which are in Open and Closed states.
- Open Training: It displays the number of pending coaching to be completed by the logged-in agent.
- Closed Training: It displays the number of coaching which is completed by the logged-in agent.
- Total: It displays the total number of training (sum of open and closed coaching) assigned to the logged-in agent.
The grid on this page displays the details of the training based on the selection of the state of the training.
- To view the details of all the training that are in an open/pending state, click on the Open Training tab.
The data will be displayed on the grid as shown below:
On this grid, the following training details will be displayed:
- Answer ID
- No. of Training
- Create Date
Similarly, to view the details of all the training that are in the closed state and to view all the open and closed training details, click on the Closed Training tab and Total tab respectively.
The logged-in agent has the option to view and complete the coaching by clicking on the Answer ID link from the grid. This is as shown on the screen below:
When clicked on the Answer ID link, the agent will be directed to the View Evaluation page for the specific form of the specific program as shown below:
The questions where the Pending symbol is displayed, depict that the training of that question is completed. To do so, click on that symbol and the Training Guideline window will be displayed as shown below:
In this window, the training files will also be displayed which can be downloaded by the agents for reference.
Once the training is completed for such questions, provide the Electronic Signature Name and Electronic Signature Date.
Once the digital signature is provided, click on the Submit button.
- A question included under training will have no effect on the score.
- A closed training view will include the agent’s digital signature along with the date on which the training was completed.