A Client page allows an admin to manage all the clients. An admin has the option to add a new client to the QEval system and also to search for an existing client. Admin can also edit and delete the clients.
To access this functionality, select Manage > Client as shown below:
Manage Client page will be displayed as shown below:
This page displays the list of all the clients that are already created with different domains.
Add client functionality allows an admin to add a new client and the associated domain within the QEval system.
To add the Client follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Add Client button to add a client.
The following screen will be displayed.
2. Enter Client Name and Domain Name in their respective fields.
3. Select the Is Chat Required? checkbox to provide Client with the access to the Chat feature.
4. Click button to add the client, or click button to reset the fields.
On clicking the submit button the following acknowledgment message will be displayed as shown on the screen below.
The newly added client will be displayed on the Manage Client page as shown on the screen below.
A search client functionality helps an admin to search active or inactive clients from the QEval database.
Click on the Search Client button to search for a client.
The following screen appears:
The page displays search criteria based on which one can search for a particular client. A client can be searched on the basis of selected criteria – Client Name, Domain, and Status.
Click button to search the client, or click button to reset the search filters.
Based on the applied search filter, all the clients will be visible on the Manage Client page as shown on the screen below.
The following details will be displayed:
- Client Name: Displays the name of the client.
- Domain: Displays the name of the domain.
- Parent Company: Displays the name of the parent company.
- Status: Select the toggle button to enable or disable the specific client.
- Is Chat Required?: Select this checkbox to enable the chat feature for the specific client.
- Action: Two action icons will be displayed – Edit and Delete.
Click on the Edit icon displayed under the Action column to edit a particular client and the Edit Client window will be displayed as shown below:
Once the updates are done, click on the Update button to update the changes made.
Then, the acknowledgment message will be displayed as shown below.
From the Manage Client, click on the Delete icon to delete the Client and the following confirmatory message as shown below:
Click button to continue with the deletion of the client or click button to cancel the process.